If you are a chocolate fan, then you’ll be glad to know that product. There is probably nothing better than treating yourself to your favorite sweets and at the same time applying on the body one of the main chocolate ingredients. In pre-Columbian times cocoa seeds, from which butter is produced, were treated as a legal tender, as precious as gold.
Now you can read how to use it - allows yourself to melt in the relaxing treatment with the wonderful, chocolate smell all around.
At room temperature, cocoa butter takes a solid form. It melts at 38°C (100F) – because of it before use we recommend dissolves it over the stream.
How to use it?
● used as a body lotion and face cream will effectively protect the skin from dryness caused by external factors such as wind and frost,
● it will alleviate irritations caused by burns,
● cocoa butter is hypoallergenic – pregnant women can safely use it as a cosmetic that prevents stretch marks and after a child’s birth as a product that nurtures a newborn’s sensitive skin,
● it can be used as a replacement for body lotion, face cream, and serum; it perfectly moisturizes, smoothes, and firms the skin, and due to its antioxidant effect will prevent the aging of the skin,
● rubbed regularly into the hair and left for half an hour will strongly moisturize them and prevent dandruff,
● cocoa butter works great as a fragrance carrier – a part of the body, usually sprinkled by perfumes, grease by the butter chunk; it will make their scent live longer.
INCI: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter Unrefined, certified organic
Cocoa butter is a product completely free of preservatives and must be protected from heat and light. We recommend storing it in the fridge.
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.