If you value this fruit because of its health properties (vitamin C, which is filled to the brim, strengthens the immune system, has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, fights infections and
lowers body temperature), you must know that it is also your ally in the fight for beautiful skin.
Lemon is so common that we are not ashamed of supposing that it is now in your kitchen. If you value this fruit because of her health properties (vitamin C, which is filled to the brim, strengthens the immune system, has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, fights infections, and lowers body temperature), you must know that it is also your ally in the fight for beautiful skin. It is a natural antioxidant, it destroys free radicals, delaying skin aging processes - the use of lemon and products obtained from its ingredients will help keep the skin firm, tight and allow you to forget about wrinkles.
Lemon seed oil is an extremely rare product, obtained from pressing fruit seeds. In addition to the following methods of use, you must know that it helps in the treatment of depression, migraines relieve fatigue, and increases mental concentration.
How to use it?
● exhibits toning properties; used as a mild skin bleach. Regularly applied to the skin,
morning or evening, it mattifies and brightens the skin, helps fight freckles,
● use its antiseptic properties in the treatment of pimples and pustules,
● in combination with the ratio of 1: 1 with a base oil (for example, sweet almond oil) you will
use it as a massage oil, which will warm up and detoxify the skin,
● Make a moisturizing mask by mixing two tablespoons of honey, two tablespoons of
lemon juice and two tablespoons of lemon seed oil - apply the mixture to the dry parts of your
skin and rinse after 10 minutes,
● to a bathtub with warm water, add a tablespoon of oil along with a tablespoon of honey,
milk or salt; this treatment will nourish the skin, leave it moisturized and glowing,
● use a few drops of oil as a conditioner for dry hair tips; applied to wet or dry strands will
not only discipline your hair, but will also leave your hair full of shine,
● lemon seed oil in combination with fine sugar or salt will give you a wonderful body scrub
that will also remove dead skin cells and moisturize your skin,
● if you struggle with broken and split nails, massage a drop of oil into them every morning
and evening - after a week you will notice a visible improvement in their condition,
● oil massaged into the scalp, left for 20 minutes, then washed, as usual, will stop excessive greasy hair.
INCI: Citrus Limon Seed Oil
We do not recommend using oil for people intolerant to citrus, as well as pregnant women and young children.
We recommend that you store the oil in the refrigerator, without access to light and heat.
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.