Strawberries are one of the symbols of sunny summer. Few people know, however, that from the small seeds of the fruit, the oil, called the strawberry elixir of youth, is pressed. Strawberry seed oil is a dark green, light product, and its aroma can be compared to slightly nutty and fruity notes.
How to use it?
Strawberry seed oil perfectly complements the deficiencies of fatty acids in the skin while maintaining a constant moisture level. We especially recommend it to people with dry and sensitive skin, damaged, mature with signs of ageing, problematic with overproduction of sebum, irritated, contaminated, delicate skin around the eyes. It is light, absorbs quickly, moisturizes, protects, nourishes, astringents and has cleansing and regenerating properties.
It can be applied undiluted to the skin or in combination with other oils or favourite creams.
● instead of daily cream; massage a few drops of the product into moist, cleansed skin until it is completely absorbed,
● in combination with your favourite face cream; mix a portion of the cream with oil in a 1: 1 ratio, which will enrich its composition,
● if you mix oil with your favourite hydrosol in a 1: 1 ratio, you will create your own two-phase liquid makeup remover that will not only cleanse the skin of impurities but will also care for the skin. For people with dry skin, we recommend choosing rose hydrosol. For those with oily or combination skin - lavender or chamomile,
● a mixture of sweet almond oil and strawberry seed oil in a 4: 1 ratio is one of the best skin moisturizers; if you add a few drops of your favourite essential oil, the product will also work as a massage oil,
● add a tablespoon of oil to a warm bath; after washing, the skin will remain soft, smooth and pleasantly nourished.
In hair care:
● suitable for all hair types, apply in the form of compresses; Massage 2 tablespoons of oil into strands for 30 minutes, then wash as usual,
* add a few drops to hair conditioner just before use; thanks to this, the hair will gain additional shine and become elastic,
* use a few drops of oil for your unruly strands by applying it to the ends of your hair.
● regularly rub the oil into the skin of your hands, it will provide them with an adequate level of hydration, especially when they are exposed to adverse weather conditions
INCI: Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100% natural
Storage: After opening, the oil should be stored in the fridge.
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.