A specialized serum that regenerates the skin structure in the form of a rich milk emulsion, with 1% ceramides of type 3 and 6, 3% natural vitamin E, 2% prebiotic and wild rose and borage oil, along with an ultra-modern peptide complex combining SYN®-TACKS with TEGO Pep 4-17 in a concentration of 5%. It provides multidirectional nourishing effect and, like a compress, regenerates the stratum corneum and strengthens the skin's lipid barrier. Intended for day and night use.
SUITABLE FOR SKIN:
• normal, dry and very dry
• prone to irritation
• with a disturbed hydrolipid barrier
• in need of relief
• with the first signs of skin aging
• with wrinkles or mature
• after aesthetic dermatology treatments
• with isotretinoin / retinol treatments, after acid treatments
• very dry, with hormonal disorders (Hashimoto)
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.