People with sensitive skin, not responsive to tanning in the sun, and allergic to ingredients in tanning lotions should try carrot oil. Applied on the body will feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and minerals and leave a brown-gold color on it. A beautiful, delicate tan will make your skin look more healthy and you can enjoy it not only in summer but for the whole year.
How to use it?
● due to the high content of vitamin A carrot oil affects the tension of our skin; add a few drops of the product to your fav face cream immediately before use – it will reduce the visibility of wrinkles,
● it has a combination of several different filters - check it’s effect as a protective cream against UV rays,
● carotenes inside this oil accelerate the tanning process – that’s why when you’re using it while sunbathing you will get a tan inconsistent color,
● applied on hair together with coconut oil as the mask and left on for 30 minutes will be beneficial to the condition of dry and damaged hair,
● mixed with shea or cocoa butter in a ratio of 1: 1 can be used as a body lotion and massage olive.
INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene
Carrot oil should be stored in a sealed bottle, without access to oxygen and light, in a cool place, but not in the fridge.
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.