Flower water, obtained by steam distillation of flower baskets of a plant called chamomile, with a characteristic straw color and a delicate floral aroma (many resemble the smell of herbs and freshly cut grass). We recommend using it in your daily, morning, and evening care routine.
Chamomile hydrosol is recommended mainly for people with sensitive, irritated, and acne skin due to its anti-inflammatory effect. It also has soothing, relaxing, and moisturizing properties. Accelerates healing and regeneration of the epidermis. It is not allergic and does not irritate, it is safe for delicate, problematic, and capillary skin. It can even be used by babies.
How to use it?
● can be used as a face tonic; we especially recommend its use in this form for people with problematic, acne skin,
● works as an equivalent of thermal water or face and body mist used to refresh and moisturize the skin in summer,
● use in the form of liquid for removing face and eye makeup; will cope even with waterproof cosmetics,
● regular washing of cleaned skin with a hydrosol will reduce redness and roughness of the skin,
● a few spoons of product added to a warm bath will soothe skin irritations, especially those caused by depilation,
● due to the low pH, it is recommended for use in everyday intimate hygiene,
● you can use it as a replacement for water for clay masks.
In hair care:
* Use hydrosol for hair rinses, it will perfectly affect natural blond hair, it will protect them against the damaging effects of the sun and maintain a beautiful color.
* Enrich a portion of the conditioner or shampoo just before use.
Chamomile hydrosol reduces stress and relieves insomnia symptoms; spray the pillow before bedtime and enjoy the effects of the relaxing effect of the product.
INCI: Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water Organic
Storage: The product should be stored in the refrigerator. 120ml
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.