For years, pharmaceutical companies have been inspired by the therapeutic effects resulting directly from nature. We know that apricot seeds are an excellent source of vitamin B17, which kills cancer cells. The common apricot tree not only produces tasty fruit, but also rich in vitamins. Ingredients of oil, applied directly on the skin will naturally nourish and care for it.
Even if you are not aware of this, apricot seed oil is included in the composition of cosmetics that are in your bathroom - hair products, creams, lotions, soaps. It is a valuable addition in organic cosmetics, because it is extremely light and mild in action. Recommended as a substitute for argan oil.
HOW TO USE ORGANIC APRICOT SEED OIL?
- use its hydrating properties; massage a few drops into the skin before bedtime or immediately before applying makeup - it does not leave oily skin, has a light consistency (this allows it to be used by people of all skin types)
- the mixture of oil and olive oil in 1:1 ratio will successfully replace the body lotion and body oil after the bath; used in the form of massage oil it is extremely delicate, mild and light - so it can be used even on babies; if the massage is to calm down, add a few drops of essential oil (lavender or lemon)
- this product has one unique property - thanks to its high GLA acid content, it maintains the right level of skin moisture, firmness, delays the process of skin aging and skin graying; additionally, thanks to its anti-inflammatory effect, it will help to treat imperfections
- the mixture of oil and sugar will create an excellent scrub for face and body; it will remove dead skin leaving the skin smooth and soft - such a treatment will remove blackheads and cleanse pores
- use oil as a lip balm
- regularly used in hair care strengthens the structure of the hair, accelerates its growth, restores shine and softness; to this end, massage a warm oil into the scalp for 20 minutes, leave for the whole night and wash as usual in the morning (warm the product gently so that it is slightly warm - too hot can result in burns!)
- add a few drops of oil immediately before use to shampoo and conditioner - this will improve the condition of damaged hair, weakened by hairdressing and thermal treatments
- the oil also has a number of health properties: it soothes arthritis, affects the condition and health of the heart, helps to treat colds and flu
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Unrefined cold pressed oil 100% Organic, Soil Association certified
STORAGE: The oil should be stored in its original packaging, in the fridge.
Country of origin: Turkey
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.