Plant named Opuntia ficus-indica for Aztecs was holiness. Europeans appreciate its qualities too. This huge cactus produces small seeds from which is pumped valuable oil. Precious literally and figuratively – it’s the most expensive oil in the world.
Production of a liter of the product requires the collection of a half-ton (more than a million pieces!) seeds. Although this fact the opuntia oil has gained thousands of followers around the world, called by them as 'botox in a bottle'.
How to use it?
● use as an additive to your favorite face cream or use two drops in skin’s message – it will reduce and smooth wrinkles,
● in the case of use by people with oily skin will prevent excessive secretion of sebum,
● used systematically protect our skin from UV rays, climatic factors, abrasions, and even cigarette smoke,
● it perfectly copes with skin damaged by scars or pigmentation spots – oil will repay scars and align skin color,
● enrich your fav body lotion with a few drops of oil – you’re going to deeply moisturize your dry skin,
● use this oil as a hair tip moisturizing cosmetic, it will give them softness and glow,
● if you are struggling with brittle nails, strengthen them by applying a layer of oil by the night,
● mix a few drops of oil with sweet almond oil, heat in your hands, and enjoy a relaxing massage oil,
● use as a hair mask - apply a small amount of oil, leave on for 20 minutes covering the strands with a towel, then wash hair as usual and enjoy the shiny, healthy hair.
INCI: Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% organic oil.
The rules of storage:
An open bottle of oil should be stored in a dry, dark place, preferably in the fridge.
Netherlands Shipping Information
It will take 12-24 hours for your order to be fulfilled and shipped. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification regarding your shipping and tracking information.
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Netherlands purchases of €50 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €50, Standard Shipping is €2.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 1-3 business days.
Other Shipping Destinations (Belgium and Germany)
Standard Shipping is FREE on all Belgium and Germany purchases of €70 and over (excluding taxes). For orders under €70, Standard Shipping is €5.60. The total delivery time for Standard Shipping is 2-5 business days.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 pm on Friday will process on the following Monday.